Hegis’ Grasp: Evil Resurrected
Hegis’ Grasp is a story-driven, atmospheric survival horror game. Play as Henry Wood, a curious journalist investigating rumors of what is happening to the once peaceful village, Hegis. It will be up to you how this story ends, but first, you must survive the insanity of the natives within this damned place.
1896, Great Britain: Henry Wood, a journalist who heard rumors of a village, that supposedly had undergone a curse, gets curious enough to check out the place for his latest anticipated newspaper story. Bringing Jacob, his nephew, coach boy, and intern journalist, and his friend and escort, Lieutenant Samuel Miller, on his trip to Hegis in order to uncover the truth.
However, he soon finds this to be a mistake and that he put his companions and himself in grave danger!
The game is in active development and is receiving regular content updates for free until the story campaign is completed.
Hegis’ Grasp is a story-driven and atmospheric survival-horror game inspired by old-school horror games of the PS2 era. The mysterious backstory of the Daemonis curse will be unraveled through notes from the past and events, which the protagonist, Henry Wood, a curious news writer looking to find out what recently changed in the once peaceful village, experiences as he makes his way through this cursed place. It’s up to him to choose how the story ends, but first, he must unseal the secret of the Daemonis.
The Written Story DLC
A novelette containing the entire storyline of Henry and his companions as a professionally written E-Book.
- A variety of different weapons including various historically accurate guns and melee weapons
- Cinematic, animated and voice-acted cutscenes
- A hair-raising story campaign with various scenarios and diverse settings
- Point of View Freedom: the ability to change between the third and the first-person perspectives
- Experience the huge region surrounding Hegis at different parts of the day and with different weather situations.
- Multiple Endings; Two within the game and the “Real” ending in the written story
- Epic and (very) challenging enemies
- Pugnacious Bosses to defeat